Living Faith Church is holding worship services online and in person, every Sunday morning at 10:00AM. You can join us online by visiting our YouTube channel. The stream will go live on YouTube around 15 minutes before the service begins. If you would like to join us in person, you must book your place by 5:00PM on the day before the service. You can learn more about our COVID-safe services, and book your place online.
We are a community of diverse people doing our best to live a life grounded in the love of Jesus and his teachings. We seek to be a positive presence in our workplaces and neighbourhoods, and bring the hope of Christ into our real life. We are formed by the cooperation of the Uniting Church and Church of Christ in Greensborough, with the belief that we can do more for Jesus together than we could apart.
Worship helps us to engage with God’s story of love, challenging us to grow as people. Our relationships with one another help us to go deeper and see the love of Jesus as it has formed and transformed others. Serving helps us to see God’s Spirit at work in the world, and join in with the opportunities to love all people as God has loved us.
Graeme has a passion to see the Church community reimagine itself, finding ways to keep engaging with the people in the changing world we now live in. He has been the Uniting Church Minister at Living Faith since 2009, and celebrates the deep faith that led our two different communities to become one. As well as having a deep love for Jesus Christ and his mission, Graeme also loves scifi, the mighty Bombers, and above all, his amazing family.
We are a Christian community that is formed by the cooperation of the Uniting Church and the Church of Christ in Greensborough. We have come together in faith, hope and love, believing that unity is god’s will for us. Our mission is to celebrate and live out the good news of God’s love for us in Jesus Christ. We value our distinct heritages and our connections with the wider Christian church. As a Christian community, we see the Bible as central to our lives.
- All those who want to join us on the journey of following Jesus
- The contribution and participation of people of different ages, genders, cultures, life situations and faith journeys.
We seek opportunities:
- To deepen our relationship with God and with one another
- To share our faith and to encourage relationships with Jesus
- To express our love for God in passionate, relevant and authentic worship
- To reach out with love and compassion for those who are in need of care and justice.
We want to step out in faith, and take risks in following Jesus.
Living Faith Church Commitment
The Church Council strongly encourage all LFC members who are on rosters of any kind to have WWCC cards and to attend Safe Church training in order to make a strong statement that at LFC we value the safety of our children and those of our congregation at risk.
We commit to the following actions to keep children safe:
• We embed a culture of child safety and ensure that policies and procedures are implemented
• Encourage the training, supervision and support of employees and volunteers
• We adopt and implement evidence-based standards to recruit and screen employees and to engage volunteers and others who work with children
• Encourage access, equity and diversity
• Manage risk, promote safety and respond to concerns
• Actively explore opportunities for child, family and community participation
This summary is an abridged version of the Uniting Church and Churches of Christ clear commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse, and the creation of a safe and just culture.
Further information can be found on:
UCA Keeping Children Safe webpage www.ucavictas.org.au/keepingchildrensafe/
CCVT Safe Places webpage www.churchesofchrist.org.au/communities/safe-places-1/resources
Living Faith Church Safe Church Contacts:
Carol Schofield – 0409 331 476
Alistair Clough – 0424 229 993
Kate Clough - 0411 523 153