Graeme has a passion to see the Church community reimagine itself, finding ways to keep engaging with the people in the changing world we now live in. He has been the Uniting Church Minister at Living Faith since 2009, and celebrates the deep faith that led our two different communities to become one. As well as having a deep love for Jesus Christ and his mission, Graeme also loves scifi, the mighty Bombers, and above all, his amazing family.
We are a community of diverse people doing our best to live a life grounded in the love of Jesus and his teachings. We seek to be a positive presence in our workplaces and neighbourhoods, and bring the hope of Christ into our real life. We are formed by the cooperation of the Uniting Church and Church of Christ in Greensborough, with the belief that we can do more for Jesus together than we could apart.
Worship helps us to engage with God’s story of love, challenging us to grow as people. Our relationships with one another help us to go deeper and see the love of Jesus as it has formed and transformed others. Serving helps us to see God’s Spirit at work in the world, and join in with the opportunities to love all people as God has loved us.
We are a Christian community that is formed by the cooperation of the Uniting Church and the Church of Christ in Greensborough. We have come together in faith, hope and love, believing that unity is god’s will for us. Our mission is to celebrate and live out the good news of God’s love for us in Jesus Christ. We value our distinct heritages and our connections with the wider Christian church. As a Christian community, we see the Bible as central to our lives.
- All those who want to join us on the journey of following Jesus
- The contribution and participation of people of different ages, genders, cultures, life situations and faith journeys.
We seek opportunities:
- To deepen our relationship with God and with one another
- To share our faith and to encourage relationships with Jesus
- To express our love for God in passionate, relevant and authentic worship
- To reach out with love and compassion for those who are in need of care and justice.
We want to step out in faith, and take risks in following Jesus.